You will be responsible for:
- Meeting studio goals to ensure growth and profitability through the sales of
- Wellness Program Memberships
- Gift Cards
- Re-booking appointments
- Upgrades such as longer sessions or hot stone
- Utilizing established “Service Path” procedures to ensure a flawless “Elements Experience” including but not limited to
- Greeting every client with a smile
- Creating a calm environment
- Answering phones professionally and converting phone calls into appointments
- Demonstrating complete knowledge of our massage model, therapist skill levels and price structure
- Proficiency with massage therapy terminology
- Matching clients and therapist correctly based on therapist profiles and client needs.
- Mastering our client management software (MindBody Online) to ensure accurate scheduling and retail transactions
- Addressing emergency scheduling issues quickly and professionally
- Communicating with clients to determine areas of improvement with the Service Path
- Addressing client requests and concerns professionally and efficiently, focusing on solutions and knowing when to involve management to ensure complete client satisfaction
- Facilities management, including but not limited to, regular studio checks to ensure massage rooms and restrooms are clean and properly stocked
- Occasionally representing the studio at community events
Successful candidates must:
- Sell successfully without high pressure tactics
- Follow all regulations and privacy policies
- Present a professional demeanor and appearance
- Communicate effectively with clients and coworkers
- Provide timely and appropriate communication with studio management
- Demonstrate flexibility, proactivity and teamwork
- Actively participate in all staff meetings
- Complete tasks by deadlines as assigned by supervisor
- Record of Sales success
- Customer service skills
- Computer proficiency – Microsoft Office, Google file sharing, Internet Explorer
- Retail or massage/spa industry experience is a plus
- Attention to detail and ability to follow instructions (written and verbal) is essential
- Knowledge of Web-based scheduling (especially MindBody Online) is a plus
- Ability to remain flexible in a constantly changing environment
- Ability to remain confident and calm under stress
- Must be able to work a combination of opening or closing (evening) shifts, & at least one weekend shift
- Valid Driver’s License & reliable transportation
- Performance-based bonuses
- Free monthly Massage
* There will be more benefits coming soon in association with our marketing partners, such as fitness centers, yoga studios, and other wellness providers.
Starting Pay: Competitive hourly pay starts at $12/hour plus incentive bonus based upon your contribution to achievement of studio growth targets & operational excellence. And don't forget that monthly massage!
Schedule: Elements Massage is open seven days a week, therefore candidates must be available to work weekends and evenings as required.
If this sounds like you, then please come be part of a team that is focused on the wellness of others!
To be considered for this position, please email your resume and a letter of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org.