Elements Massage is rated the “Best Massage in Sunnyvale” on Yelp for a good reason. We have a great team, we are organized and professional, and we take care of our clients. We are looking for a bright, hands-on, caring, outgoing, and high-energy assistant manager to lead our team! Your role will be primarily to take care of the front of the house – working with clients, supervising our front desk staff, and selling our Wellness Program.
Qualified candidates will have at least two years retail experience in management, sales and customer service; be a leader and team oriented thinker who drives results; and be a quick learner to delight customers, handle HR issues, and operate computer software. Massage/spa industry experience is a big plus.
- Take ownership of day-to-day operations.
- Drive business growth of membership sales through team leadership.
- Lead by example and connect with each client to provide five-star customer service.
- Train and motivate front desk staff to give their best every day.
- Must be available on nights and weekends.
In return, we provide:
- A warm, professional, and fun environment.
- Good pay of $18/hour, with bonuses and incentives for studio growth.
- Free monthly massage.
- A great team of caring massage therapists and front desk receptionists.
- An owner who’s actively involved as Area Director for many of the Elements in the Bay Area.
- Training and proven processes to support your success.
- Career growth.
Elements Massage is a smoke-free work environment.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $18.00 /hour