We are now hiring for weekend and evening shifts.
At Elements Massage we deliver the highest customer satisfaction rate in the industry and have the numbers to prove it.*
The reason we outperform our closest competitors in the ten most valued attributes of quality massage — and why our clients recommend us more than anyone else — is The Elements Way. Developed by our founder, a massage therapist, each aspect of The Elements Way is designed to deliver a personalized experience for each and every client, from pairing with the right therapist to scheduled check-ins and pressure adjustments.
Simply put, The Elements Way is:
– Belief in the healing power of massage
– Active listening and customization
– Expert therapists with a singular focus on massage
– A program of continuous improvement
– A holistic, personalized massage experience
Successful candidate requirements:
– Demonstrate superior Deep Tissue and Swedish Massage skills
– Proficiency in other modalities valued
– Customer service oriented and able to communicate effectively with clients, studio management and co-workers
– Teamwork-oriented with a positive and friendly attitude
– Able to work flexible days and hours including at least one weekend day
– Belief in the healing benefits of monthly massage therapy and therapeutic bodywork
Competitive pay, flexible schedules, steady clientele, monthly massage (required), ongoing training and support for CEUs.