SALES MANAGEMENT AND CONVERSION
– Selling our wellness program to prospective members and achieving appropriate client conversion.
– Answering phones professionally and converting those calls into appointments.
– Demonstrating complete knowledge of our studio’s service path.
– Upselling and cross-selling to maximize client retention and wellbeing.
– Understanding competitive landscape to ensure maximum client satisfaction and value
CLIENT RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT
– Matching clients and therapist correctly based on our level system and client problem areas.
– Mastering MINDBODY software through accurate scheduling and completing the retail sales process.
– New, waitlist, inactive, and autopay default client follow-up.
– Communicating with clients to determine areas of improvement within the service path and complete client satisfaction.
– Complying with all HIPAA rules and regulations as well as state privacy laws.
– Addressing emergency scheduling issues quickly and professionally.
– Addressing client requests and disputes professionally and efficiently.
– Keeping client retention high and attrition low.
– Listen 360 check-in and client follow-up
– Providing timely and appropriate intercommunication with studio management and peers.
– Providing helpful responses to requests from clients and involve management as needed.
– Keeping track of KPI’s as necessary.
– Social Media enhancements and event planning
– Actively participating and executing staff meetings.
– Ensuring SOAP notes are entered by Massage therapists.
– Creating a calm environment through flexibility.
– Ensuring massage rooms, restrooms, and client areas are ready for business.
– Administrative tasks – coping, filing, printing, and petty cash.
– Supply orders and replenishments.
– Vendor relationship management.
– Technology troubleshooting.