We are looking for a Sales & Customer Service Specialist(SCSS) to join an established team of Managers and Massage Therapists that are creating a Youtopia for clients.
The SCSS will help build this Youtopia by doing the following:
- Informing all new clients & non-members about the no-hassle Elements Wellness Program membership plan
- Making every client that calls or comes into the studio feel like the most important person in the room
- Making the appointment and payment steps of visiting the studio as clear and efficient as possible to the clients
- Working side-by-side with fellow SCSS', studio Manager & Massage Therapists to create the best massage experience for all clients
- Has a proactive method toward sales; approaching potential clients and exhibiting the resolute attitude that closes sales
- Takes the initiative to engage every new visitor to the studio while never taking a long-time client for granted
- Sees unsatisfied clients as the best way to learn customer service
- 2 years of proactive sales experience preferred; selling memberships or services in-person to potential clients
- Customer Service in a spa-like or similar environment is preferred; catering experiences that distinguish their value with attention, hospitality and execution
- Familiarity with modern office tools and systems; scheduling and payments are all processed with easy-to-learn computer programs.
- A serious attention to detail; studio teams rely on each for thoroughness in the records to create the best work environment for the employees and the best experiences for the client.
- A team driven and flexible attitude; Working for each other, not against each other
Our business is built on Wellness Program sales, and we award bonuses accordingly when we meet our goals. If working in a rewarding sales environment in a great massage studio sounds exciting, we are encouraging you to apply!
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $12.00 /hour
- High school or equivalent
- Sales: 3 years
- Customer Service: 4 years