About Elements Massage:
Elements Therapeutic Massage Inc is a franchise committed to delivering high quality, customized therapeutic massage to each client. Founded by Michele Merhib a massage therapist in 2006, Elements has over 170 massage studios nation wide, in over 25 states and is headquartered in Highlands Ranch Colorado.
Who we want?
Elements Therapeutic Massage Round Rock is looking for extremely talented sales/client service specialists who want to be part of the founding team of our new studio. We are looking for bright, friendly, outgoing, individuals with a passion for interacting with clients.
What we offer:
- A safe, friendly, professional environment
- Training and proven processes to support your success
- Sales bonuses based on performance
- Free monthly massage
The right candidate will be passionate and successful in:
- Selling the benefits of our wellness program to clients and converting them to members
- Maintaining cleanliness and professionalism of our massage studio
- Answering phone calls and scheduling appointments politely and professionally
- Keeping member files updated and organized
- Entering data from client records into systems
Skills and Experience necessary for the role:
- At least one year of sales and customer service experience in retail environment
- Previous experience in a SPA, gym or salon is preferred
- Must be able to communicate effectively with clients, studio management and therapists
- Must possess ability to quickly learn new computer software
- Must demonstrate attention to detail and high degree of organization skills
- Ability to work flexible hours, including weekends is a must.
Elements is a non-smoking work environment. We are open 7 days a week and have multiple shifts to choose from.
Join one of the fastest growing segments in the healthcare industry, apply today!
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org