Job Description – SCSS Coordinator
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The Sales/Client Service Coordinator is responsible for direct oversight of and proficiency in the administrative operations. This position ensures that the studio is providing the therapeutic massage industry’s best customer service experience with each and every client.
Duties of the Sales/Client Service Coordinator include but are not limited to:
HIRING & TRAINING
- Assist with the SCSS hiring process.
- Assist with the administrative training in accordance with established Elements processes.
- Assist with MindBodyOnline (MBO Software) training.
- Coach, mentor and train SCSS staff in the areas of: customer service, sales and studio operations.
- Orient newly hired Massage Therapists to studio administrative processes.
- Create a warm, inviting environment for our staff and our clients.
- Oversee all established processes at the front desk.
- Work closely with Studio Management Team (Lead Therapist and/or Owner) to ensure the back of the house and the front of the house work closely together and adhere to established “service path” processes.
- Demonstrate complete competency and proficiency with MindBodyOnline (MBO)-Studio Data Management System.
- Work with Studio Management Team (Lead Therapist and/or Owner) to implement and create programs to increase productivity and reach revenue goals on a weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly basis.
- Ensure studio compliance with all HIPAA rules and regulations and Elements Privacy Practices.
- Assist with maintaining studio website and updating all Facebook, Twitter and Social Networking accounts and opportunities.
- Track Wellness Program direct debit information and following up with delinquent accounts.
- Follow-up with members who have not been in the studio for over 4 weeks to ensure that they are not building up too many sessions on their accounts.
- Communicate effectively with Studio Management Team (Lead Therapist and/or Owner).
- Familiarize self and administrative staff on MBO system changes and updates to minimize disruption with system changes.
- Monitor studio supply inventory.
- Notify owner of equipment needing repair or replacement.
- Assist with maintaining the cleanliness and appearance of the studio.
- Sales/Client Service Coordinator is expected to be flexible with their schedule, and help with anything that might benefit the studio.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Sales experience (health club or similar industry preferred)
- Customer service skills
- Computer proficiency – Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, Internet Explorer
- Retail or industry experience a plus
- Web-based scheduling a plus
- Attention to detail and ability to follow instructions (written and verbal) is essential
- Ability to remain flexible in a constantly changing environment
- Ability to remain confident and calm under stress
Please email Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org