At Elements Massage™, we believe in the healing power of massage, and want to do right by our clients. More importantly, we also want to do right by you.
We are a growing therapeutic massage studio seeking responsible part time and full time Deep Tissue Therapeutic Massage Therapists to join our team. Recent Graduates are welcome to apply.
- We will invest in your growth by providing a professional environment including opportunities for mentoring, in-service training and continuing education assistance
- We provide all the supplies and business support you need to develop your clientele so you can focus on delivering great massage.
- Elements Massage™ was founded by a massage therapist with a deep commitment to delivering the best therapeutic, healing massage experiences. In fact, we developed a unique service path – The Elements Way™ will ensure consistent, superior results for our clients.
The Elements Way™ not only delivers the highest client satisfaction in the industry, but it has powerful benefits for you, including:
- A rewarding team environment with a singular focus on massage where you are paired with the right client to encourage lasting professional relationships.
- A nurturing, professional environment with a consistent schedule and time off to rest your body.
- Competitive pay and generous benefits package including an average of $35 to $50+ per massage (including tip)
- Discounted insurance for Accident, Short Term Disability, Dental, Vision, Life, Others
- Work as an employee and NOT a contractor (where 50% of your social security & medicare is paid for by your employer)
- As an employee, get paid sick time
- Paid vacation time
- Free massage via our in-house massage trade program
- Deep Tissue, Sports, Swedish, MF, Trigger Point skills will be called on regularly; Prenatal and Hot Stone certifications a plus.
- Strong communication and evaluation skills to assess client needs, establish treatment plan and deliver professional treatment recommendations.
- Valid Massachusetts License, Professional Liability Insurance.
- Valid Driver’s License, auto insurance and reliable transportation.
Average shift length is 4 to 6 hours with the possibility of completing 4 -5 massages in one day. Must be available to work at least one evening shift and weekends.
We are proud to demonstrate the same level of commitment to our therapists as we have for our clients. Apply today by submitting your resume or application and follow The Elements Way™ to your new rewarding career path.