Hiring Massage Therapists for the Montgomery Studio
At Elements Massage™, we believe in the healing power of massage, and want to do right by our clients. More importantly, we also want to do right by you.
We are seeking responsible part time and full time Massage Therapists to join our team. Recent Graduates are welcome to apply.
The Elements Way™ not only delivers the highest client satisfaction in the industry, but it has powerful benefits for you, including:
- Competitive pay of an average of $30-40 per massage (including tip)
- Assistance with health insurance premiums if you work over 15 hours per week, up to $200 per month
- IRA with 100% match of your contribution up to 3% of salary
- Free monthly massages
- Continuing education assistance.
- Schedules are fixed and predictable. Average shift length is 4 to 7 hours with the possibility of completing 4 -6 massages in one day. Must be available to work at least one weekend shift.
- A rewarding team environment with a singular focus on massage where you are paired with the right client to encourage lasting professional relationships.
- A nurturing, professional environment with a consistent schedule and time off to rest your body
- Deep Tissue, Sports, Swedish, MF, Trigger Point skills will be called on regularly; (training provided if needed) Prenatal and Hot Stone certifications a plus.
- Strong communication and evaluation skills to assess client needs, establish treatment plan and deliver professional treatment recommendations.
- Valid Ohio state massage license.
- Professional Liability Insurance.
Other Reasons to Work with Elements:
- We will invest in your growth by providing a professional environment including opportunities for mentoring, in-service training and continuing education assistance.
- We provide all the supplies and business support you need to develop your clientele so you can focus on delivering great massage.
- Elements Massage™ was founded by a massage therapist with a deep commitment to delivering the best therapeutic, healing massage experiences. In fact, we developed a unique service path – The Elements Way™ will ensure consistent, superior results for our clients.
We are proud to demonstrate the same level of commitment to our therapists as we have for our clients. To apply submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 513.334.5229,