We are hiring outstanding sales minded individuals to join our team at Elements Massage-Mesa Gateway to provide exceptional customer service while keeping focused on selling our Wellness Program memberships. Professionalism and superb customer service and communication skills, both in person and over the phone, are a must as you will be the first and last impression each guest will have during their experience with our studio.
Qualified candidates will have at least one year of sales and customer service experience in a retail environment, be a team oriented thinker and possess the ability to schedule appointments online. The ability to be personable and connect with clients is a must. Prior spa experience and membership sales experience is a plus! We strive to provide a flawless guest experience for every client who chooses to visit with us.
As a Sales Client Service Specialist, you will be responsible for:
– Greeting Members and Clients
– Matching guests with the appropriate Massage Therapist when scheduling appointments
– Selling our Wellness Program membership
– Selling services and upgrades
– Selling packages and gift cards
– Making/Answering phone calls
– Checking clients in and out of appointments
– Maintaining facility cleanliness
– Regular administrative tasks
– Qualified candidates will have at least one year of sales and customer service experience in a retail environment and demonstrate ability to meet and/or exceed sales expectations
– Self motivated to meet or exceed personal and studio sales goals
– Understanding of different massage therapy modalities
-Ability to communicate effectively, both written and oral
-Computer skills & attention to detail a must
-MUST be available nights and weekends
-Professionalism and coachable personality a must
-One complimentary massage each month.
Elements Massage – Mesa Gateway is a smoke free work environment.
– Hourly rate plus sales performance based bonuses and commissions
Apply today by submitting your resume to email@example.com