f you love to learn new things, are passionate about helping people and serious about health and well being, We'd like to talk with you about our Sales and Customer Satisfaction role here at Elements Massage in Mason.
You are directly responsible for making our clients feel welcome and comfortable as well as educating them on the benefits of regular massage in general and what is so unique about us.
The SCSS is responsible for positive and profitable client interactions so we meet studio goals and to ensure growth and profitability. You will be responsible for selling
- Memberships to the Wellness Program
- Gift Cards
- Additional Visits (Rebooking)
- Upgrading sessions with longer times, hot stones and or aromatherapy.
You'll be trained for success with our established “Service Path” procedures and processes to ensure a flawless “Elements Experience”-
- Greeting every client with a smile.
- Creating a calm environment.
- Answering phones professionally and converting phone calls into appointments.
- Teaching clients about the various types of massage and what our therapists specialize in.
- Matching clients and therapists correctly based on our system and client’s problem areas.
- Communicating with clients to determine areas of improvement within the Service Path and complete client satisfaction.
- Providing helpful responses to requests from clients and involve management as needed.
- Addressing client requests and disputes professionally and efficiently.
To be successful in this role, you'll want to –
- Follow all Element’s privacy practices.
- Provide timely and appropriate communication with studio management.
- Be flexible.
- Actively participate in staff meetings.
- Master MindBodyOnline – our POS and CRM system
- Address emergency scheduling issues quickly and professionally.
- Maintain a clean and professional work environment, including but not limited to, studio checks to ensure massage rooms and restrooms are clean and properly stocked.
Elements is a smoke-free work environment.