Part-Time or Full-Time
Why we are different:
· We provide FULL 60-minute massage sessions (as opposed to the 50 minutes of hands-on massage you might find elsewhere) and allow you to deliver therapeutic massage the way you were trained.
· We schedule 75 minutes for every 60-minute massage – which allows you to have time in between each session to grab a quick snack, re-center yourself and get ready for your next client.
· We know that massage is hard work! Our shifts are limited to 6 hours, providing you the opportunity to provide 4.5 to 5 hours of massage per shift. We designed these shift lengths to ensure that you will be able to practice your craft for a long, long time.
· We provide ongoing training and support. We firmly believe that investing in your skills and education is the best investment we can make in our business.
· We focus our efforts solely on Massage. Therapists are not expected to sell products or services.
· We provide you with everything you need to be successful: Clients, marketing, administrative support, supplies, hydraulic tables and a warm, safe environment in which to work.
· You will get to work with and learn from a diverse group of therapists – some of whom are graduates of Lexington Healing Arts.
· Elements Massage was founded by a therapeutic massage therapist and our therapists benefit from her knowledge and understanding of the massage industry.
· Our clients Love Us! We change lives and have the highest customer satisfaction rating in the country.
· New therapists in our studios earn an average of $35 per session (this includes gratuities).
· We provide a benefits package that can include Health Insurance assistance, CEU assistance, Free Massage, Free Chiropractic and Paid Vacation.
Contact Stacey at firstname.lastname@example.org