Why Elements Therapeutic Massage (wait, there's more!)?
- Work You Love – You'll leverage your knowledge and skills to develop a treatment plan for each client based on his/her unique needs. Our client service team is focused on matching you with clients that are the best fit for the type of massage you love to give.
- Our proprietary service model has achieved higher satisfaction scores and customer loyalty than competitors locally & in markets across the U.S., enabling you to build a successful following.
- We invest heavily in local marketing to drive business and to support you in building a robust clientele.
- Our EXCLUSIVE focus is on massage therapy! We are the only national family of massage studios founded by a Massage Therapist. There is no cross-selling of facials, body treatments or other related products and potions. You simply will not find a more professional, therapeutic, massage-oriented work environment where you can focus exclusively on your craft while other team members work to support your success.
We will provide everything you need to be successful:
- Clean, professional, peaceful and inviting atmosphere, with design emphasis on quiet and uncluttered, spa-like feel
- All supplies and top of the line equipment (linens, lotions, music, bottled water, motorized tables & towel warmers in every room)
- Flexible Schedule
- Ongoing professional development – 1 on 1 and small group training, as well as online CEUs to build your skills and meet your career goals. Our therapists share their knowledge enthusiastically, in a spirit of collective learning.
- Management team dedicated to booking clients on your behalf, based on matching client needs (not on seniority) & arranging follow-up treatments based on your recommended treatment plan
- Discounted liability insurance
- Beautiful six-room studio in one of the busiest shopping centers in central Marin County
Highly Competitive compensation compared to massage studios and even day spas in the area, including:
- Great hourly massage and downtime wages – we have a tiered compensation plan to ensure that your pay is commensurate to your skills and results
- Our therapists are employees, not independent contractors (meaning you accrue sick pay)
- Bridge toll reimbursement
- Free monthly maintenance massages (and trading massages and recommendations with colleagues strongly encouraged)
- Insurance benefits (optional) available by payroll deduction through Aflac
- Paid Time Off!
Modalities desired include Sports, Deep Tissue, Neuromuscular, Hot Stone, Prenatal, Trigger Point, Swedish, and others.
Elements Massage Studio is open 7 days a week and we have multiple shifts to choose from. Flexibility to work evenings and weekends will make you a more desirable team member AND give you the opportunity to make more money.
Come be part of the thriving team in our busy, beautiful Marin studio. Located in the Bon Air Shopping Center on Sir Francis Drake Boulevard at Hwy 101, we are at the center of a fantastic customer base eager for local, customized massage. A current CAMTC Certificate is required (or must be currently permitted by the City of Larkspur). All Massage Therapists must maintain CAMTC certification and liability insurance, and pass third party background checks prior to employment.
To be considered for this position, please email your resume and a letter of interest, along with your CAMTC number, to email@example.com