Positions available both Full and Part Time.
Looking for a great job in a relaxing environment? Elements Therapeutic Massage of Franklin, TN is looking for bright, outgoing, friendly individuals to join our team as a Sales/Client Service Specialist. Elements Therapeutic Massage of Franklin is an independently owned and operated studio within a network of 140 nationwide locations with 150 more opening in the next two years.
You will be directly responsible for selling memberships to our wellness program, handling front desk operations (including booking appointments, selling gift cards, and providing customer service), maintaining the studio atmosphere, and ensuring a flawless guest experience. We are seeking seasoned sales professionals who can also provide excellent customer service.
- Sales – Selling therapeutic massage services, memberships, and gift cards.
- Client Service and Relationship Management – book appointments, greet clients warmly, answer the phone professionally and politely, identify client needs, communicate needs to therapists, and work with clients to follow up on therapist-recommended treatment plans.
- Daily Operations – maintain the studio atmosphere in a clean and inviting manner
- Marketing – attend Local Studio Marketing events, promote Elements, and engage in cross-marketing activities with partners.
We offer professional development and a path to promotion to Assistant Manager. Local Williamson County residents are preferred.
- Minimum of two years of sales experience in a retail environment
- Customer service experience
- Ability to effectively communicate with clients
- Computer proficiency including MS Excel, Word, and computer-based scheduling
- Ability to multi-task in a constantly changing environment
- Flexible schedule; some weekend and evening work is required
- Hourly wage plus sales bonuses and incentives
- Free monthly massage and health club membership
- Employment growth opportunities as we expand
Please send resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org