Come see why we’re different!
Elements Massage is looking for Licensed Massage Therapists to keep up with our rapidly growing business.
Are you a massage therapist who loves what you do?
Are you looking for a studio where you will be encouraged and supported to use your knowledge, skills, and training to provide customized massages to a variety of clients?
Are you interested in focusing on therapeutic healing?
Are you looking for an employer who cares about your health and well-being?
Do you want the flexibility to customize your session to meet the needs of the client and not just give everyone the same corporate massage?
Do you want to work with a team of massage therapists who enjoy sharing their skills and knowledge with one another for professional development?
Check out Elements Massage! Our goal is to build the perfect massage therapy family of employees, where you WANT to come to work! Because we were founded by a massage therapist, we do things just a little differently. We'd love to show you what makes us special!
Successful candidate requirements:
- Experience in multiple modalities of massage therapy including Deep Tissue, Swedish, Sports, and Trigger Point. Hot Stone and Aromatherapy provide opportunities for additional income.
- Strong evaluation skills to assess client needs, develop treatment plans and deliver professional treatment recommendations.
- Customer-service oriented and ability to communicate effectively with clients, studio management, and co-workers.
- Team player with a positive and friendly attitude.
- Belief in the healing benefits of regular massage therapy and therapeutic bodywork.
- Must adhere to local and state licensing laws and regulations and carry liability insurance.
- Willingness to work at least 3 shifts per week with one being a Saturday or Sunday and one evening shift, if needed.
In return, we will provide:
- The opportunity to be part of a team that is focused on the wellness of others and in providing an exceptional massage experience for our clients.
- Work that is both challenging and rewarding.
- Training and proven processes to support your success and growth.
- CEU opportunities, hotstone and prenatal certifications.
- Opportunity to participate in 401k with a company matching contribution, available healthcare options.
- All massage supplies including linens, oils/lotions, biofreeze, hot and cold packs, hydraulic massage tables, hot stones and more.
- Competitive pay
- All marketing and administrative support.