Come see why we’re different!
Elements Massage is looking for Licensed Massage Therapists to keep up with our rapidly growing business.
Are you a massage therapist who loves what you do?
Are you looking for a studio where you will be encouraged and supported to use your knowledge, skills, and training to provide customized massages to a variety of clients?
Are you interested in focusing on therapeutic healing?
Are you looking for an employer who cares about your health and well-being?
Do you want the flexibility to customize your session to meet the needs of the client and not just give everyone the same corporate massage?
Do you want to work with a team of massage therapists who enjoy sharing their skills and knowledge with one another for professional development?
Are you interested in a $1200 sign-on bonus?
Check out Elements Massage! Our goal is to build the perfect massage therapy family of employees, where you WANT to come to work! Because we were founded by a massage therapist, we do things just a little differently. We'd love to show you what makes us special!
Successful candidate requirements:
- Experience in multiple modalities of massage therapy including Deep Tissue, Swedish, Sports, and Trigger Point. Hot Stone and Aromatherapy provide opportunities for additional income.
- Strong evaluation skills to assess client needs, develop treatment plans and deliver professional treatment recommendations.
- Customer-service oriented and ability to communicate effectively with clients, studio management, and co-workers.
- Team player with a positive and friendly attitude.
- Belief in the healing benefits of regular massage therapy and therapeutic bodywork.
- Must adhere to local and state licensing laws and regulations and carry liability insurance.
- Willingness to work at least 3 shifts per week with one being a Saturday or Sunday and one evening shift, if needed.
In return, we will provide:
- The opportunity to be part of a team that is focused on the wellness of others and in providing an exceptional massage experience for our clients.
- Work that is both challenging and rewarding.
- Training and proven processes to support your success and growth.
- CEU opportunities, hotstone and prenatal certifications.
- Opportunity to participate in 401k with a company matching contribution, available healthcare options.
- All massage supplies including linens, oils/lotions, biofreeze, hot and cold packs, hydraulic massage tables, hot stones and more.
- Competitive pay, including sign-on bonus
- All marketing and administrative support.