Experience Elements’ Community of Well-being
- We will invest in your growth by providing a professional environment including opportunities for mentoring, in-service training and continuing education assistance
- We provide all the supplies and business support you need to develop your clientele so you can focus on delivering great massage.
- Elements Massage™ was founded by a massage therapist with a deep commitment to delivering the best therapeutic, healing massage experiences. In fact, we developed a unique service path – The Elements Way™ will ensure consistent, superior results for our clients.
The Elements Way™ not only delivers the highest client satisfaction in the industry, but it has powerful benefits for you, including:
- A rewarding team environment with a singular focus on massage where you are paired with the right client to encourage lasting professional relationships.
- A nurturing, professional environment with a consistent schedule and time off to rest your body.
- Competitive pay which ranges between $38 – $60 per massage (including tip).
- Free massages.
- Sign on bonus available for experienced massage therapists.
- Deep Tissue, Sports, Swedish, MF, Trigger Point skills will be called on regularly; Prenatal and Hot Stone certifications a plus.
- Strong communication and evaluation skills to assess client needs, establish treatment plan and deliver professional treatment recommendations.
- Valid STATE License, Professional Liability Insurance.
- Average shift length is 4 to 6 hours with the possibility of completing 4 -5 massages in one day. Must be available to work at least 3 shifts weekly including one weekend shift.
Elements Massage is a smoke free environment.
We are proud to demonstrate the same level of commitment to our therapists as we have for our clients.